- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your unique Internet service provider;
- The town/city, country/state and country from which you access our website;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- The number of links you click within the site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to our site;
- The pages you viewed on the site; and
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer this website, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- If we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
HOW CAN I CORRECT, AMEND OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OPT OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS?
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- Opt-out of future communications from us.
Effective August 2019